At Pure Audiology & Hearing Aid Services we care about your hearing and want to ensure that you receive the support you need to get the most out of your hearing aid and to ensure that you fully understand your hearing loss or your child’s hearing loss. We offer the following professional services and solutions:
- Comprehensive hearing assessment for adults and children (4 years and up)
- Evaluation of Tinnitus and Hyperacusis
- Central Auditory Processing Assessment - Available in French Only (Children and Adults with learning difficulties)
- Ear wax removal
- Cochlear Implant referral
- All major brands of hearing aids, including the most advanced digital products that allow for integration with cell phones or TV listening
- Assistive listening devices - we offer devices to help you hear on the phone, the TV, in theatres, in churches, at school or just travelling in the car.
- Noise protection
- Devices for Hunters
- Musicians' ear plugs
- Industrial hearing protection
- Swim molds
- Sleeping plugs
- Speciality earplugs for communication, mobile, audio and music
- Custom products for professionals application (newscaster, teleprompter, pilot, racing, stethoscope)
- Accessories - for cleaning and maintenance of your instruments
Pure Audiology Hearing Conservation Programs for Industry
At Pure Audiology & Hearing Aid Services our mission includes the prevention of hearing loss. We have experience with industry hearing protection programs. We test each employees' hearing either at your place of work or in our clinic and provide custom hearing protection for each employee. We offer annual hearing testing and employee instructions on noise induced hearing loss and how to protect hearing. Call us for an initial consultation and let us explain what we can do to protect employees exposed to noise in the workplace.
Refer a Friend Program
If you refer a friend to our services we will send you a gift certificate in the mail to thank you for the referral. You will also have your name added to our draw for even greater prizes ... so don’t delay, refer a friend!